- Free Shipping on orders over 70,000 yen 7万円以上の買い物に世界のどこでもへ送料無料
- Shipped out in 2-5 business days 2〜5営業日以内に発送 (送料日本全国一律)
- Learn about weathered items ユーズド加工についてはこちら
- Stain Risk (Low) (learn more) 色移りリスク (低) (これは何？)
- Learn about Shipping & Warranty 出荷・保証についてはこちら
- Don't buy until you read this! ご購入の前に必ずこちらをお読みください
- Release Date 発売日 - 2019/03/17
- Made in Hiroshima Japan 日本産 (広島)
- Meet the team who worked on this product この商品を手掛けたスタッフに会おう
It was a November morning and I was prepping my girls for their trip to New York. I knew I was going to be taking photos of them in the great outdoors of Death Valley but I hit a snag - I had no hats that matched the weathered apparel wear that they wore from the neck down. The knit beanies just didn't match the weathered look.
I ran up to the second floor to speak to our Apparel Lead Yumi-san and put on my puppy eyes...
"I'm leaving for the airport in 3 hours - you don't think you could come up with a pattern for a weathered cap - then make and weather it before I leave? ;-)"
Yumi-san said "Oh my good lord!" and a few seconds later she was with the team figuring out how she could achieve this feat....
A few hours later in the lounge waiting to board - Mirai is wearing the used cap that the team managed to whip up. The Weathered Cap together with matching apparel looked great in the Death Valley photos.
Hats are most useful when taking your girls n boys out n about - the hats keep the hair at bay when stowing them away in a bag and when its windy. This is a one size fits all - the fit will depend on which doll you have and what wig they are using at the time.