- Free Shipping on orders over 70,000 yen 7万円以上の買い物に世界のどこでもへ送料無料
- Shipped out from Tokyo within 15 business days 15営業日以内に発送 (送料日本全国一律)
- Stain Risk (Low) (learn more) 色移りリスク (低) (これは何？)
- Learn about Shipping & Warranty 出荷・保証についてはこちら
- Learn why you should not buy this ご購入の前に必ずこちらをお読みください
- Release Date 発売日 - 2019/10/27
- Made in Tokyo Japan 日本産 (東京)
- Learn why this item can only be used with Smart Doll このアイテムはスマートドール専用です
- Meet the team who worked on this product この商品を手掛けたスタッフに会おう
If you want to save a bit of moolah, you can get these combat gloves instead of hand packs in all skin tones. But your girls or boys may look like they want to beat you up all the time. These gloves are made of squishy soft vinyl making it easy to swap out hand parts so you can leave that portable hairdryer at home.
There are 4 types - "default" which would be similar to the default hands of a Smart Doll in a "relaxed" position. Then there is a "grip" which you can use to hold a mini Nerf, a "punch-your-lights-out" fist and "launch-all-missiles" open hand.
When we make option hands, we buff down the surface to remove any scuff marks that the mold may leave on the surface. For the Combat Gloves however, we leave the marks on the surface which adds to the combat look and feel - otherwise they won't look like they have been beating people up.
Do note as with all our vinyl, there is no ink used so you need not worry about staining - if you do see a dark spot where the hand has been in contact with the doll body then it's probably some dust or dirt accumulated over time which you can remove with some thinner - I thought I'd mention this because I saw some folks being far from truthful in leaving notes on the internets saying that black vinyl stains - it does not - if it does then I would write it in the description as I do for items like our Pastel Purple Henley Camisole.
These gloves will fit our Smart Doll guys but may make them look girlish - which is not a bad thing. Do note that we have no plans to sell these hands as pairs or separately.
Also note that as with all our vinyl products which are manually cast from slush molds - do expect air bubbles or blemishes on the surface of the product.