- Free Shipping on orders over 60,000 yen 6万円以上の買い物に世界のどこでもへ送料無料
- Ships worldwide in 2-5 business days 2〜5営業日以内に発送 (送料日本全国一律)
- Also available at Mirai Store Tokyo ミライストアに在庫あり
- Read about Shipping & Warranty 出荷・保証についてはこちら
- Don't buy until you read this! ご購入の前に必ずこちらをお読みください
- Release Date 発売日 - 2018/06/03
- Made in Kyushu Japan 日本産 (九州)
- The hashtag for this product is この商品のSNSハッシュタグは #halterneck
This Halter Neck comes with a story. First off - it took quite a while to get the shape correct - the gather on the sides just didn't turn out the way I envisioned in the prototypes. When we finally got the shape right, the production line was packed but I wanted this out ASAP so we went with a vendor who had done fab non stretchy stuff for us in the past but not stretchy material like the one this Halter Neck uses.
In Japan's apparel industry, vendors usually specialize in either stretchy material or non stretchy fabrics.
When the final product came in, the apparel team approved it during sampling but when I sampled them myself, I found the overlock to be questionably loose.
I rejected every single piece and asked the vendor to remake them. The vendor tried to fix the items but said that it was costing them too much to do so and in the end gave up.
By this time the production line cleared up a bit and we went with our vendors in Kyushu who do an amazing job at stretchy material and even introduced elastic on the gather seams.
What came out of this was a discussion with my Apparel team - that they should not follow whats typically done in Japan (saying "yes" to practically everything) and that they should push back on not only me (regardless of whether I'm the boss or not) but also on vendors - its quality we demand - not quantity - quantity means nothing if the quality is like poo. Fits up to L bust.
Note that the label is now black.