Deal With It Glasses
Deal With It Glasses
- Learn why this item is discounted Learn why this item is discounted
- Free Shipping on orders over 70,000 yen 7万円以上の買い物に世界のどこでもへ送料無料
- Shipped out from Tokyo within 15 business days 15営業日以内に発送 (送料日本全国一律)
- Stain Risk (Low) (learn more) 色移りリスク (低) (これは何？)
- Learn about Shipping & Warranty 出荷・保証についてはこちら
- Learn why you should not buy this ご購入の前に必ずこちらをお読みください
- Release Date 発売日 - 2020/08/27
- Made in Fukui Japan 日本産 (福井)
- Learn why this item can only be used with Smart Doll このアイテムはスマートドール専用です
- Meet the team who worked on this product この商品を手掛けたスタッフに会おう
If you are not familiar with the Deal With It meme, then you can learn more here.
I've actually wanted to make these for a very long time but could never figure out how to do the pixelated white dots - silk screen ink would have looked odd but just cutouts would not look like the original meme. The answer didn't come until we made the first prototype.
We came up with the idea of simply covering up the holes with some card on the back of the glasses. If you want to simulate the white dots then download this PDF, print it at 100%, and stick it on the back of the glasses.
If worn covering the eyes then its best to have the white dots. If wearing on top of the head or on the tip of nose then its best to leave the dots as cutouts.
The first prototype I showed you on Instagram back in June was a bit too wide - the final product is now the same width as the Kanata and Genesis glasses.
The glasses should be worn with the temples (arms) tucked under the wig cap as you can see from one of these photos. They don't bend like the previous Genesis glasses so don't attempt to!
Just another reminder that the glasses do not come with white dots - they are emulated by white card or paper stuck on the back which you have to do yourself if you want the original meme look and feel.
We all have haters in life who continue to hate because they can't get enough of us. These glasses are a visual way of giving your condolences to them as they spend all their time hating on you instead of doing good for themselves.
If you like this product then you may like the T-shirt to go with it ;-)