Haters Gonna Hate T-Shirt
Haters Gonna Hate T-Shirt
- Free Shipping on orders over 60,000 yen 6万円以上の買い物に世界のどこでもへ送料無料
- Ships worldwide in 2-5 business days 2〜5営業日以内に発送 (送料日本全国一律)
- Also available at Mirai Store Tokyo ミライストアに在庫あり
- Read about Shipping & Warranty 出荷・保証についてはこちら
- Don't buy until you read this! ご購入の前に必ずこちらをお読みください
- Release Date 発売日 - 2019/03/31
- Made in Kyushu Japan 日本産 (九州)
"Haters Gonna Hate" - but if you look closer you will see the true message - "haters gonna hate smart doll by danny choo."
Smart Doll has always been the underdog in the doll world. Hated by many for our unconventional designs and company philosophy, Smart Doll even has online communities dedicated to trolling everything we do here at Smart Doll Land - and in multiple languages too!
“Discover and live your passion and the rest will just follow – it always does” is something that I have preached since many moons ago - this is how really it works.
1. Discover what you love and share it on the internets - photos, videos, writing - whatever.
2. People will find your stuff through keywords and hashtags.
3. You will connect with likeminded people who like what you do - great!
4. You will also attract people who hate what you do - also great!
5. With the backing of the people who love your stuff, continue to do the stuff that you are also hated for.
Evolution works as such that the various species on planet Earth has evolved to not only hunt for its food, but also to avoid becoming food in its given environment. It is thought that Humans are at the top of the food chain but in fact we are now preying on each other.
“Natural Selection” is the process where the species which can’t adapt eventually become extinct. Those which can adapt evolve through DNA mutations. While survival behavior in animals is encoded in DNA (an example is baby turtles rushing to the ocean after they are born), much of human behavior has to be managed though our consciousness - we have to decide what to do when we meet a predator on the Internets.
The best way to manage haters is to use their hate as a byproduct and convert it to your energy.
After all, the waste gas that we breath out is breathed in by plants - in turn oxygen is a byproduct of photosynthesis which we breathe in. So you see, if everything is energy, why let the energy from a hater go to waste?
I’m not saying that I don’t appreciate the support from the folks who love what we do - I do very much!
I’m saying that you can’t go through life without attracting haters - hated for your doll or anime or cosplay hobbies or hated just for your appearance.
If we learn how to manage this hate then perhaps one day it will be the haters who become extinct due to natural selection.
By the way - the Japanese katakana for "hate" is "ハテ" instead of "ヘイト" on purpose - its a play on words just like the odd Japanese that the "Super Dry" brand use as their translation being "極度乾燥（しなさい）"
The T-shirt illustration is actually of our lovely kanata.