- Free Shipping on orders over 70,000 yen 7万円以上の買い物に世界のどこでもへ送料無料
- Shipped out from Tokyo within 15 business days 15営業日以内に発送 (送料日本全国一律)
- Learn about Shipping & Warranty 出荷・保証についてはこちら
- Learn why you should not buy this ご購入の前に必ずこちらをお読みください
- Release Date 発売日 - 2019/05/19
- Made in Tokyo Japan 日本産 (東京)
- Meet the team who worked on this product この商品を手掛けたスタッフに会おう
- This skin tone is この肌色は TEA TEA
- The hashtag for this product is この商品のSNSハッシュタグは #smartdolloceana
You can feel the ocean breeze just by looking at our lovely Oceana. Well there is a good reason for that but you'll have to wait to find out why until I get some downtime to write her back story. It seems that things in Smart Doll Land just seem to get busier! But I guess busy is good - an avalanche of sales is better than a trickle of sales which helps us bring you more cuties.
Anyway, I do need to mention Oceana's wig - it's the first time we've done such a crinkly design. Just like all our wigs it puffs up a little bit over time when exposed to the air - use products like Downey Wrinkle Remover to spray on the wig to keep it at bay. In Japan I use a product called Eleguard which you can also get in that compact size at Narita Airport pharmacies. These sprays can be used for all the wigs apart from the Twist Out.
There are an estimated 30,000 strands of fiber on each wig. Our fibers are made of Polyethylene Terephthalate (also abbreviated as PET). The fiber we use is known as Powerlon which has high temperature resistance (up to about 180 degrees celsius).
Each strand is sewn onto a weft by a three-head weft machine. The wefts are then sewn onto the wig cap.
Just like human hair, some strands will inevitably fall out either on their own or by running your fingers or a comb through them. Some small tufts of hair may fall out too but more so with Oceana as she has much more volume.
However unlike human hair, our wigs should not malt in such a way that your doll looks visibly bald - we are not going for the Jean-Luc Picard look.