Chaos - Torso + Bust
Chaos - Torso + Bust
About the Chaos Cortex Torso
Assembly of the Cortex body is fraught with much danger - if we are a couple of seconds too slow to clamp parts together after applying glue then its sayonara to the whole body which ends up in the outlet section of Mirai Store.
The Cortex Torso is the point where most builds fail as its the most complicated to assemble. Expect visible gaps on the side of the torso, bust and thighs. Bust is very fidgety to put back on if you remove it but a wiggle of the spine usually does the trick.
The Tea Cortex is first generation so putting in shins is a hassle.
Some of these torso's may be a hybrid (Cortex and vinyl mix).
These items are very scuffed but you can remove much (maybe not all) of it with a 1500 grit sponge sandpaper. Will be wrapped in the plastic bag shown in the photos to save space in the box.
You may want to use this item for apparel design, displaying some apparel or using it to make sure your Chaos heads don't run away.
About Chaos Items
I will try to keep the description of the conditions as short as possible because most people do not like to read ;-) I certainly hope that you are not such an entitled customer and learn the reasons behind the conditions.
- Chaos items are only available to existing Smart Doll owners who have ordered more than 2 times from this online store - not 2 items but two (2) separate times of any item or value. Each order must be placed at least two weeks apart.
- Chaos items may have blemishes or dust on it - do not consider the quality to be on par with our regular products unless otherwise stated.
- Some items may include prototypes.
- You cannot choose the contents.
- Photo are not representative of what you will get.
- If you leave a note with your order asking "I want you to pick out blah" or "I already got blah so don't send me blah," we will cancel and refund your entire order without warning.
- We do not check your order history so you may get the same thing you ordered last time.
- Chaos items are random meaning that if you buy two separate items then you may end up with the same thing.
- Vinyl parts may have flash attached.
- Chaos items may be packed in a recycled bag that has wrinkles or unrelated stickers on it.
- We do not check for spiders that may have crawled inside a part or bag so if you get bitten by a spider and find yourself with the ability to climb walls, please don't blame me.
- All Chaos items are non-refundable regardless of the quantity/color/shape/condition.
- Prices are subject to fluctuate at any time.
- Chaos items do not come with a warranty nor are they returnable.
- Do not buy Chaos items due to high risk of disappointment.