- Free Shipping on orders over 70,000 yen 7万円以上の買い物に世界のどこでもへ送料無料
- Shipped out from Tokyo within 15 business days 15営業日以内に発送 (送料日本全国一律)
- Stain Risk (Low) (learn more) 色移りリスク (低) (これは何？)
- Learn about Shipping & Warranty 出荷・保証についてはこちら
- Learn why you should not buy this ご購入の前に必ずこちらをお読みください
- Release Date 発売日 - 2020/04/01
- Made in Toyama Japan 日本産 (富山)
- Learn why this item can only be used with Smart Doll このアイテムはスマートドール専用です
- Meet the team who worked on this product この商品を手掛けたスタッフに会おう
- The hashtag for this product is この商品のSNSハッシュタグは #smartdolltops
As the sun started to come out to play more often, I wanted to re-explore the possibility of the knit camisole so the first thing we did was to make the straps thicker. We made a few prototypes where the straps went from practically being a string to what you see in the photos.
The straps are still thin and due to the nature of knit, this camisole does feel somewhat fragile but once its on the Smart Doll - mamamia it looks just gorgeous! Especially with either the Small or Medium Smooth busts. I’ve not tried it with large Smooth but it will probably stretch to fit.
A few notes to take into consideration before buying.
- This is a delicate garment which must be handled with care - if you tug hard on the straps they could become undone and unless you are a dab hand at sewing, you won’t be able to fix it and we won’t fix it for you either. If you prefer a rough n tough n tumble camisole then go for the Henley Camisole.
- When dressing your Smart Doll, do so in slow motion - you don’t want to get a finger (of your Smart Doll) caught in the camisole where you may stretch it - the camisole I mean and not your finger.
- Do not wash it as it may shrink - use Febreeze instead.
- The camisole is thin and you can just about see the skin color through it. You can certainly see the end of the black label through it.
- There maybe a couple of loose threads which we purposely didn’t cut as they may cause the knit to fray away.
- Remember that this is a delicate item that should be treated with care.
- Shoulder straps may occasionally fall off the shoulder.
- The camisole features a design that has a pattern of holes - these holes won’t all be of uniform size. Please expect the way this has been knitted to turn out asymmetric.
- Folks who prefer their products to be perfect should instead go to YouTube and search for “Never Gonna Give You Up.”
Specs are 12 gauge x 1 ply and the yarn is made from 100% cotton of a type called “Curious.” The knit is done in a way so that the surface area that touches the skin is reduced which enables the Smart Doll wearing it to feel a cool breeze - great for those warm sunny days ;-) Made in Toyama Japan.