- Learn why this item is discounted Learn why this item is discounted
- Free Shipping on orders over 70,000 yen 7万円以上の買い物に世界のどこでもへ送料無料
- Shipped out from Tokyo in 2-5 business days 2〜5営業日以内に発送 (送料日本全国一律)
- Learn about Shipping & Warranty 出荷・保証についてはこちら
- Learn why you should not buy this ご購入の前に必ずこちらをお読みください
- Release Date 発売日 - 2020/03/24
- Made in Tokyo Japan 日本産 (東京)
- Learn why this item can only be used with Smart Doll このアイテムはスマートドール専用です
- Meet the team who worked on this product この商品を手掛けたスタッフに会おう
Available in small quantities every few months or so.
First introduced in the blurb for the Post Apocalyptic Uniform as follows...
In a post apocalyptic scenario, it's important that students attend school so that the human race can continue to pass on knowledge to the next generation. School girls are issued with a uniform that protects the wearer by absorbing radiation which is why it slowly becomes Wabi-Sabi (weathered). The absorbed radiation is then channeled into a mask like device called the Quantum Shield where it is defused and converted into an energy source known as Smartanium.
Things to know about this product before buying listed below.
- I actually created this for myself to protect the faces of my girls while traveling and had no plans to sell it - the reason is because folks have varying conceptions what "protect" should mean. However, many folks liked the aesthetics of the mask so I decided to sell it - however folks must understand that it serves no protection functionality and should be only used for aesthetic purposes.
- You need to remove the head and attach the mask to the neck joint. Be careful to attach the head properly after you attach the mask as you do not want heads flying.
- There maybe some solidified slush on the back of the mask (as shown in photos) - this is because the molding method used is called "slush casting." Solidified slush does not affect the functionality of this product - the slush will affect the fit of the mask.
- The mask is not designed to be a sealing fit around the face - because it would damage the face as it rubbed against the surface. Having said that, there is a possibility that the inside of the mask may touch the tip of the nose depending on how you position the mask. If you are worried about this, put a bit of folded tissue paper (if you can find any) between the face and the back of the inside of the mask.
- I would like to reiterate that there could be a large gap between the face and the mask depending on the head mold. If you buy two and fit them both on a Mirai head then the gap may still vary.
- You can use this product to protect the face of your Smart Doll while traveling - this is why I made them in the first place. Do remember the tissue paper thing to prevent the inside of the mask touching the nose though.
- Should fit all Smart Doll heads but as mentioned above it may touch the tip of the nose - especially if the nose is really pointed like Lelouch.
- Flash is cut away from the mask around the edges - this process is done by humans so please do not expect laser precision cut edges.
- Flash takes a long time to cut for this item so availability each month will be limited.
- This mask provides no form of protection from coronavirus and should not be worn by humans.
- Will probably look really nice weathered ;-)
- Goes well with the Combat Gloves.
- The Millennium Boots shown in these photos have been given a lick of matte top coat. Millennium Boots are shiny by default.
- This product is not recommended to folks who want perfect uniform fit across all dolls.