- Release Date 発売日 - 2020/04/08
- Made in Tokyo Japan 日本産 (東京)
- Meet the team who worked on this product この商品を手掛けたスタッフに会おう
- This skin tone is この肌色は CINNAMON CINNAMON
- The hashtag for this product is この商品のSNSハッシュタグは #smartdolleiji
Please read the following before deciding to buy.
- Smart Doll guys are seasonal meaning that they are not always available - the same applies to guy Option Hand packs. The bad thing about choosing a Smart Doll guy is that if you miss out on getting the hand packs, you are very likely going to have to wait a few moons for them to come out again.
- Smart Doll guys cost a wee bit more than the girls because we only have Master molds. A Master mold is just one set meaning the time taken to do the slush casting takes a long time.
We use Production molds for the girls because we sell a ton of them. We have multiple sets of Production molds which speeds up production and reduces the cost.
- The guy body is Macho bust and arms.
- As with all our vinyl products, expect small air bubbles, stretch marks and birthmarks on the surface of the body. Folks should also expect that the color of each and every part to have slight variations - the whole body is not going to be the exact same color.
- Vinyl is squishy and wobbly - the shins will wobble and the chest will sway back and forth if you shake them - don’t shake a Smart Doll or they will come after you when you are asleep.
- As with all our vinyl products, vinyl is prone to staining. Even stain prevention inner wear may leave stains. The wigs have a chance of leaving a stain on the head. Read up on stains before buying.
- If anything looks oddly shaped then use a hairdryer to heat the part where it may return to its original form. If you see no difference then that’s how it’s supposed to look. Vinyl can get squished during their long flight so you may need to heat up the parts a bit upon arrival.
- The back of the neck looks really odd to be honest - check the photos to see what I mean.
- The arms are a pain to get into the sockets - you need to pinch the shoulder hard and push the shoulder peg into the socket. If your hands don’t have much strength then you should not buy this product.
- Arms may pop out of the socket depending on how its positioned. This only pertains to the guy because the frame was designed for girls.
- Most complains about the guys are the small size of the feet (they can wear our collection of shoes and boots), the shape of the thighs, the shape of the waist, the wobblyness of the chest and shins, the lack of Smart Doll apparel and the difficulty level of getting arms in socket - all great reasons not to buy this product ;-)
- You agree to all the terms in the Mandatory Reading section before making a purchase.
- We have been told that in general BJD owners don't recommend our products - maybe best to take heed.
- I hope I have been able to convince you not to buy this product - so that we will have enough to go around for folks who do want this product ;-)