- Free Shipping on orders over 60,000 yen 6万円以上の買い物に世界のどこでもへ送料無料
- Ships worldwide in 2-5 business days 2〜5営業日以内に発送 (送料日本全国一律)
- Also available at Mirai Store Tokyo ミライストアに在庫あり
- Read about weathered items ユーズド加工についてはこちら
- Read about Shipping & Warranty 出荷・保証についてはこちら
- Don't buy until you read this! ご購入の前に必ずこちらをお読みください
- Release Date 発売日 - 2018/08/22
- Made in Tokyo Japan 日本産 (東京)
- The hashtag for this product is この商品のSNSハッシュタグは #takashinboots
This is the first collaboration with footwear maker Takashin - they make shoes for the largest shoes brand in Japan called Diana. You may have heard of Diana if you watched the Makoto Shinkai animation "The Garden of Words."
I met the boss of Takashin - Mr Takahashi-san late 2017. As a business owner we both have a lot in common. While many shoe makers in Japan give me the deer-in-headlights look when I ask if they would be interested in making shoes for dolls, Takahashi-san had an open mind and agreed to work with us.
Takahashi-san has been making our shoes for a while now in his studio located in Minami Senju Tokyo but this girls boot is our first collaboration design.
The boot is made from leather where the surface has been treated to give it a worn used look with a few scratches here and there. Goes well with long jeans but especially well with our collection of short jeans.