- Free Shipping on orders over 70,000 yen 7万円以上の買い物に世界のどこでもへ送料無料
- Shipped out from Tokyo in 2-5 business days 2〜5営業日以内に発送 (送料日本全国一律)
- Learn about Shipping & Warranty 出荷・保証についてはこちら
- Learn why you should not buy this ご購入の前に必ずこちらをお読みください
- Release Date 発売日 - 2020/01/13
- Made in Tokyo Japan 日本産 (東京)
- Learn why this item can only be used with Smart Doll このアイテムはスマートドール専用です
- Meet the team who worked on this product この商品を手掛けたスタッフに会おう
I was happy to see comments on these high heel pumps that Serenity was wearing the other day - they are actually made of soft vinyl. I wanted to see if I could replicate the look and feel so we made a silicone mold of the actual leather shoe.
Wax was then poured into the mold to make a clone. We then finish the clone surface while ensuring to keep all the details and wabi-sabi that the craftswo/men factored into the original shoe.
The wax clone is then electromolded to make the Slush Cast mold - this is done by spraying a conductive liquid on the clone where copper deposits attach to the surface after it has been soaked in a bath. An electric current is passed into the bath that causes the copper deposits to stick to the wax. After a few weeks, the copper wall around the wax is thick enough to be a mold where by the wax is then melted and removed from the inside of the mold.
The result as you can see is a near carbon-copy of the original shoe - you can see the stitching and bumps that are also visible on the original shoe too. The high heel and Cortex feet have a better fit - the standard vinyl feet may rattle a bit if your Smart Doll has been out in the freezing cold for a while.
No Ink is used in this product so it won't stain your feet - if you do find dark grimy marks on the feet then it's probably dust or dirt that accumulates over time. As with all our vinyl products, expect blemishes such as air bubbles on the surface of the shoe.